Thursday, August 20

I'm a search engine

Everyday, I have people asking me questions at work. There are not always simple questions. Things like,
  • How has TV consumption changed amid the popularity of internet in Malaysia?
  • Do you have anything to show on the Indian consumers?
  • Media inflation, any projection figures till 2012?
While some is as simple as passing the information from the left hand to the right hand. Some requires a lot hell of data mining & analsysis. Some need a crystal ball. Anyhow, at least I'm paid to answer such questions.

And back home, I have a big messy rat asking me questions as well. This one I need a "bomoh" or if any of Doreamon's gadgets could help, it will be fantastic.
  • Ling, did you see my passport? - searching high & low, finally he found it at the same spot where he thot he has taken it out.
  • Ling, did you see my namecard holder? - discovered after a month or so, it was in the office instead.
  • Ling, do you remember seeing the cable thing of my samsung PDA? - har? - still searching, after 1 month.
  • Ling, where is my shorts? - it's hanging on your hip, honey!

Am I not a search engine?

No comments:

Post a Comment