Saturday, June 21

Blackie Lim

Hello - the pity kitten adopted by my mother-in-law, has now grown up & renamed as Blackie Lim.

Mana pergi Kitty?
Blackie's brother, Kitty is not as lucky as him. Kitty died a horrible death a week before Cheng Beng - run over by my in-law's car! Well, accident, accident...

Ever since the death of the younger brother, Blackie enjoys our full attention and luxury indulgence - cat treats, nice crib, scratching posts, regular medical care - vaccination of all kinds including leukemia...??? (never heard before! Thanks to my bro-in-law, a genuine cat lover. Honestly, I think I need that more than a cat).

Blackie is no ordinary cat, according to the vet, he is a mixed breed of domestic & Persian. Yoo... don't play play... but obviously he inherited only the tail from a Persian.



Kacau King
Blackie is damn good at buat kacau - jumping up & down, scratching, biting computer cables, toppling vases & pots, sleeping on the pot plants... I guess he just wanted to attract attention like any other lonely kids do. But luckily he has found a new mate lately - Mimi, my neighbour's cat. So now he has got a mate to play with, causes us less headaches.

I like cat but still far to be called a cat lover. I consider treatments that Blackie enjoys way too luxury. Probably this is the best way to redeem our guilt of negligence that causes his brother's death.

R.I.P Kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment